We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our growing business. The Senior Business Analyst plays a key role working within the product team to shape products that feed into our customers business objectives.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be stepping into a very hands-on role which involves everything from managing stakeholders, and developing a product strategy to writing user stories and working with the team to ensure the successful delivery of solutions.
At Instil, we pride ourselves on our work culture, something that stems from the top down. Our leadership team are huge advocates of the healthy work-life balance. What this means is, you will be given complete flexibility and autonomy, that's our promise.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Fully Remote or Hybrid
- Flexible Working Hours
- Summer Working Hours
- 35 Days Holiday
- Private Pension (8% Employer, 5% Employee)
- Private Healthcare (Vitality & Westfield)
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice
- Life Assurance
- M1 MacBook Pro
- £1000 Hardware Budget
- Retail Discounts (Apple & Bose)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Day to day:
- Work closely with customers and the team to deliver product solutions that support the business objectives
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Create prioritised product roadmaps
- Write epics and user stories incorporating unambiguous acceptance criteria
- Contribute to the development team and stakeholders by providing vision and direction throughout the project.
- Gain an understanding of markets, competitors and customers in-depth.
- Seek opportunities and solutions which deliver against our customers strategy and business objectives
- Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement for the BA and wider product team.
- Play a key role in Product Discovery
- Advocate for a product mindset within the Instil team.
Need to have:
- 4+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst within an agile team.
- Substantial experience working with clients to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Experience working within a consultancy.
- Extensive experience writing user stories and creating roadmaps and product backlogs.
- Passionate about solving human problems through curiosity and empathy.
- Experience in product discovery.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of frameworks to understand customers, for example journey mapping or empathy mapping.
- Experience creating product strategies.
- Awareness of emerging technologies and practices.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.