Since 2005, Instil has created and lived up to its reputation for software expertise and engineering excellence. We are not only passionate about creating amazing software products, we are dedicated to developing others to do the same.
Our training team is a growing band of software junkies who live and breathe all things software, who teach, train, advocate and mentor into some of the world's best technology powerhouses.
Our training team never stands still. Due to increased demand and exponential growth we are looking for a new guru who not only wants to play with the latest technologies but will have the opportunity to nurture and grow the next generation of software engineers, globally.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Private Pension (8% Employer, 5% Employee)
- Fully Remote or Hybrid
- Flexible Working Hours
- Summer Working Hours
- 35 Days Holiday
- Private Healthcare (Vitality & Westfield)
- Life Assurance
- M1 MacBook Pro
- £1000 Hardware Budget
- Retail Discounts (Apple & Bose)
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice
- Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice
Day to day:
- Delivering a variety of seminars, workshops and training courses both virtual and in-person. Covering all experience levels from intermediate to advanced topics in software engineering.
- Participating in meet-ups and conferences as both an organiser and speaker.
- Researching and creating content for workshops and training sessions, understanding the current market demands for skill sets.
Need to have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the software industry
- High level of expertise in multiple programming languages and a deep understanding of Object Oriented and Functional Programming.
- Keen desire to learn new technologies and have a passion for passing on your knowledge to the next generation of developers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Nice to have:
- Completed a degree or postgraduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- An excellent understanding of Agile development concepts (clean code, automated testing, CI etc).
- Experience presenting technical training within a classroom environment.
- Evidence of having contributed to continual education through coaching, speaking at developer events or volunteering at coding clubs.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
What We Stand For
...about each other ...about our clients ...about our planet
...for kinder ways ...for smarter ways ...for better ways
...our knowledge ...our capabilities ...our impact
Loading application form